Your air conditioning system, no matter the type you have installed requires regular maintenance to ensure that it runs at its optimal performance. With our regular air conditioning maintenance, Melbourne locals can enjoy their air conditioning system for years to come. Any problems that may be developing in your system can quickly be tended to, preventing larger, costlier repairs in the future. Regular maintenance also ensures that your system is performing efficiently, thereby keeping your energy bills as low as possible.
We recommend air conditioning maintenance on an annual basis, but you may require it sooner than this if you notice any problems developing. Some signs to look out for include:
- Air conditioner not blowing any cold air
- Ice forming inside the unit
- Refrigerant leaking from the unit
- A pungent odour emanating from the machine
- A loud banging noise when the system is in operation
If you notice any of the above problems or otherwise suspect that you may require air conditioning maintenance at your Melbourne premises, contact our friendly team at Pola Air to arrange servicing or maintenance requirements for your system.
By contacting PolaAir for regular, professional maintenance, you can:
- Extend the longevity of your unit, avoiding the need for buying another unit
- Ensure the system is working efficiently and thereby reduce power bills
- Identify problems before they become more serious
- Prevent breakdowns in high-demand periods such as summer days and winter nights
- Ensure the system is actually properly heating and cooling your home
- Prevent bacteria and mould from spreading throughout your home thanks to a deep clean and filter change that will catch airborne dust, allergens and spores.
We can come to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help get your system in shape. Simply call us on 1800 88 POLA or click on the button below for high-quality air conditioning maintenance in Melbourne.